Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Hair Cut!!

In a weekend of firsts, mom is totally falling down on the picture taking front. I seem to either not have my camera with me or the battery is dead or someone has to keep up with the kid and can't take photos! This weekend we had our first EKG (the trip to the cardiologist was great - everything is OK!), first hair cut, first hot dog, first wagon ride, first craft fair, first movie, the list goes on and on. The only thing I was able to capture was the hair cut. Papa went first so we could watch and then it was his turn in the big chair. He did a great job!!
Before:

We told him the tickle bug was getting him....



After:

The final result........

3 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

I know what you mean about the camera! I can never get them to sit still long enough to enjoy in the "first" and to take the picture. He looks so precious! Congratulations!

Carol C. said...

Love the haircut.

Happy First Derby. Hope Daniel has the winner.

Ange said...

Daniel is the cutest little kid with his haircut!!! Sounds like you guys are doing quite well - and if you need someone to take pictures...
I'll go get someone who's good at it, because I'm not...
See ya!