Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 40

Today, Friday, is my 40th day here and I am ready to come home! The passport 'should' arrive in Odessa today and in Kiev tomorrow. If that happens, then we will have our medical appointment on Monday and apply at the Embassy for Daniel's visa. We would pick up the visa on Tuesday and fly home on Wednesday. I am hoping and praying that's how it will work out and I will keep you posted.

Until then, I thought I would catch you up on some photos.....


Daniel in Odessa:


Getting on the train in Odessa:


My first bath (loved it!):

Eating pizza:
At the circus:

6 comments:

jrkarlen said...

I sure do miss my beautiful wife and wonderful son! Hurry home to Papa!

Anonymous said...

Jason, Kelly and Daniel-

I didn't know I could leave a comment on here without Brett! We all have been reading every entry and are so excited for you! The girls are fascinated and want to meet Daniel (although Clara was quick to note that she was older than him)! We think of you constantly and hope you are home soon!
The Novotny Family

Trindy said...

Love to see the new pictures. Kelly, you are going to have so much fun scrapbooking all of your new pictures!

Carol C. said...

I love the pictures and I agree with Trindy...you are going to have a fun time scrapbooking. I suggest you forget about the prior years and just start with these. Can't wait for you all to be home and meet the little guy.

Carrie said...

He is such a beautiful little boy. It sounds like you are keeping him entertained in Kiev. I hope your passports arrive on Monday (geez, I think I said the same thing about last Monday). We came home yesterday and you are not going to believe how wonderful your own home feels. It is so great to be home. I am hoping you make the trip very soon.

Anonymous said...

Kelly we are praying for yours and Daniels safe but quick trip home..The pictures are wonderful and I am sure Papa misses the both of you very much..We are awaiting the post that says you guys are home..Much love and prayers to you and Daniel and we cant wait to meet him and have you home with us..

Love ya
Debbie & Dave