Monday, April 20, 2009

Bath Time

I am pretty sure I have never met a little kid who loves his bath more than Daniel! I think they had a 'shower' in the orphanage so a bath is a whole new experience, and he LOVES it! He calls it 'coo-possuh' which means to swim. In the beginning he would ask me 10 times a day if he could take a bath. It's great. If he won't drink his milk at dinner I just tell him, 'No milk, No bath!'. That's all it takes - he gulps it right down. The kid loves his bath!


In the beginning, we didn't have any bath toys so I gave him a plastic cup and a watermelon shaped sponge and he was happy as a lark! The sponge and the wash cloth would have a big fight. What fun! I am not sure who was winning, but it was a great battle! Uncle Chuck and Aunt Brandi got him some tub toys so now he is in his glory. He has some squeezy toys that fill up with water and then squirt. They are great! (yeah - we'll be getting them back for that!)


4 comments:

The McEacherns said...

Good thing you've got those doors on your tub, huh?

Anonymous said...

Kelly, It sure looks and sounds like you all are having a great time and lots of new experiences with your little guy. I;m so happy for you all and just love reading about Daniel and his new life. I can't imagine what must be going thru his little mind every day, he must think life as he is learning it now is just a little bit of heaven. Please keep writing as I really enjoy reading your adventures. Aunt Judy

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Too precious! I love the bath pictures people post. He is to sweet.

Carol C. said...

He is having so much fun. Maybe you can add some bubbles bath to the water. What fun that would be!