Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quick update

Just letting everyone know that I talked to Kelly on the phone and the passport didn't reach Odessa again today. We have gotten word that whatever the issue was with the security number has been resolved and the book is printed.

Unfortunately, that practically guarantees that Kelly and Daniel won't get home until Wednesday night. Please pray for them for encouragement as they are both anxious to get home.

The good news is that it's fairly likely that Gayla will be traveling with them! We love her and are so glad that we've become friends.

3 comments:

Trindy said...

I just happened to be online when you posted your last update. That's wonderful that Gayla will be traveling with them. I'm sure that puts you both more at ease. Just in time to celebrate Easter!

Judy Jerald said...

You have all been in my thoughts and prayers thru out your long journey and I will add a few extra now for Kelley and Daniel's speedy return to the good ole USA.
Love and my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

I just can't imagine how happy you are! Talked to your Dad & he can't wait to be a Gramper..but I did him one better..I'm a great-grammer! Thoughts & prayers are with all of you. Love Aunt Carleen