Monday, March 29, 2010

New pictures!!!

I don't know what was going on with my camera, but I was finally able to download some photos today! YAY!! Daniel had his first baseball practice tonight. He did really great! Pop and I were both impressed. For having never worn a baseball glove or swung a bat - he did great. He wasn't scared - caught the ball, hit with the bat, ran the bases, and made a bunch of new friends!



A few weeks ago I took Daniel to see Playhouse Disney live at the Louisville Palace theater. We had a great time seeing all of our friends from TV come to life - Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, and of course Mickey!!!



We had a great time at Daniel's adoption party! Thanks again to everyone who joined us and made it a special event for him. When we were in Ukraine, I found these cool balloons with the country of Ukraine on them. I have been saving them all year for this event:




No comments: