Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mom - look what I can do!

I hear that, look over and boom - he's standing on his head. Whoa! Am I a bad mom for letting him do this? It can't be good for his neck, right? What do I know? It was so cute!



Maybe we have a future U of L Cardinal on our hands? He's totally stuck on basketball lately. I think Jason and I are both exhausted with it. He gets stuck on something and that's all he wants to do. He's totally OCD, just like his mom:



Slip sliding around before school....



We like our strawberries for breakfast:





Tonight after his bath he tells me, 'Mom - how about this, brush teeth, and then you and Pop can come to my room and tickle me? Isn't that a great idea?' Sure, it's a great idea. Then we get in there and he goes, 'Pop - tickle Mom!'


15 minutes of tickling then we say our prayers, and off to sleep..........

What a doll! For all of the standing in the corner, reviewing the rules and attitude (including a frowny face today from school) - he's such a sweetie!

No comments: