Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You say the sweetest things!

This morning on the way to school, Daniel says to me, 'Mom, I like friends.' I say, 'Do you have friends at school?' He says, 'Yes, I like friends. And I have Mom and Pop.' I say, 'Yes, we're your friends.' He said, 'Yes and I have Mammaw and Pappaw, and Omah and Foffee, and Babushka and Diadushka.....' And he proceeded to list out all of the members of our family and our friends. He said, 'Yes, I like all this.' It was so sweet. I think in his own, limited English sort of way, he was saying, 'I love this new family and this new life.' We love you too big boy! We are still praising God for His wonderful blessings. We can't imagine our world without this sweet little boy!

1 comment:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Too precious!! It's so warming seeing their acceptance to the new love and family surrounding them. Continue with the good work and love. Blessings.