Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First day of THIRD GRADE!!!

I can't believe Daniel is a big third grader.  The years are just flying by and he is growing up so fast.  Here is a photo recap of this week's events.....

School Orientation:

At his desk:


Meeting Mrs. Mitchell:


First day of school:


With his teacher:

He wanted Chucks for his back to school shoes (I love it!):

And now for the annual 'First Day of School - look how much I've grown' montage:





These photos don't really do it justice.  He's grown 10.5 inches in the last three years.  It's amazing!  At this rate he'll be over 6 foot tall by the time he is 16.  Wow!  He is so big and yet still mom's sweet boy.  He'll still come to me and say, 'Mom, big hug!'  He loves to give hugs and snuggle.  Whenever we sit together on the couch, to watch TV or read - he is just glued to my side, buried in my armpit and I love it!  Such a sweetie!

1 comment:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Third grade!! It seems unreal!! That's were my Aizley started when we brought her home. This year, she began Middle school as a 6TH grader!! Where did the time go?! Here's to a wonderful year!!