Friday, May 15, 2009

Wading pool

It was pretty hot this afternoon so we decided to blow up the wading pool that Omah and Foffee got Daniel for his birthday. He loves his bath but we weren't sure how he would take to swimming. We thought we would ease him into it and this was the perfect introduction. He was a little timid at first. It was cute - he didn't want to get his swim trunks wet so he kept pulling them up. The water out of the hose was frigid! Then Papa got home from a 12 mile bike ride and hopped in with him. That's what he needed to feel safe and then he LOVED it!! The pictures tell the story better than me!




Check out how much English I have now:

1 comment:

Diana said...

Kelly,

If you REALLY loved him, you would be boiling hot water and mixing it with the cold water so the poor boy doesn't have to freeze ;0) I find that when my girls get out the water slide, I spend most of the day in the kitchen performing this ritual. I'm such a chump ;0)

Diana