Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thank you

This post is to thank all of our friends and family for your overwhelming outpouring of support. I am still working on my thank you notes - so they should be coming! But I wanted to thank you here too. I think part of the reason that Daniel has transitioned so well is because he has had such a warm welcome from all of you and feels so loved. We are all doing great! I wanted to share these few photos with you. This just scratches the surface of all he has been given!


Thank you Trindy, Lisa and card girls for such a warm welcome home:

Thank you Dave and Debbie for all of my 'Cars' goodies:


Thank you Laurie for bringing us a meal on a week when mom really needed the help!




Thank you Dawn, Lisa and families for the great wagon - it's already been everywhere and he loves it!!


Thanks Bob and Judi for the frog rain ensemble. We've had the right weather for it lately and he looks so cute:

Thank you Babushka and Dedushka for the tee ball set. No exagerration - we play for at least an hour EVERY day!!


Thank you Andrew and Meredith for the zoo membership. That's the gift that keeps on giving! We will enjoy it all year long!!

Thanks Omah and Foffee for the slinky (and everything else!).



Thanks Ken, Steph and Chase for the water gun. WOW - a gun that shoots water? A perfect gift for this boy!


Thanks Uncle Jon and Aunt Jenn for letting us come out and feed the horses. He asked me 5 times the next day if we were coming to see you guys again:




Thanks Laurie for my awesome 'Daniel' quilt. I sleep under it every night:


No comments: