Friday, February 27, 2009

Potato chips

Yes people, those are crab flavored potato chips!! Today we went to a big new grocery store (kind of like Wal Mart). They had many aisles of choices and since we have a kitchen where we are staying, we picked up some food. Tonight for dinner was salami and cheese sandwiches and these chips. They taste exactly the way they sound. We also picked up some toys and snacks for our little guy. We got a coloring book with stickers and were so proud to see him match up all of the stickers to the right spots. He is a smart one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad to hear that things are going so well. I tear up with joy just reading your most recent posts. I am so happy for the two of you. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

I can't believe the crab Lay's...I love crab tho and potato chips so I would probably love them!

And yes, love the hat Jason.

Enjoy every moment...

Take care

-Britt

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Glad to hear it's going well. He sounds adorable. Great idea blogging this too, lets us all share your joy. See you when you get back.... and Jason, you must bring the hat to work! Stay safe and I will see you when you return. - Carla

Anonymous said...

He sounds so cute, we can't wait to meet him (;
Hmmmm....crab flavored chips, eeeech!
And the hat...what can I say?
Love it, but I won't let Ken see it!!!!

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Guys, I'm teary eyed just ready about your first visit. Such memories. I can only pray our first meeting Monday goes as smoothly. Blessings to you both.
P.S. The potatoes chips made us laugh too. If you get a chance, they have a Milky Way bar here that's amazing. It's in a blue wrapper with 1+1 on the package.

Pam B said...

I can't wait to meet him! I'm so excited for you!

Keep the updates coming!