Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Circus, Circus

We had a really great time at the Circus. We loved the jugglers, the elephants (my favorite), the tight rope walkers, the tigers, the tumblers, the clowns - it was really over the top. If you ask Daniel what his favorite thing was, he'll say, 'All of it!'



The next morning on the way to school Daniel was asking me if we could go to see it again - it was so much fun!!



Things I love this week


- Spring Break!!


- hearing Daniel pray, 'Thank you for mom and pop to love me.'


- Pop finally home from Michigan


- Daniel actually made my bed all my himself - he said, 'Mom, I wanted to do kindness for you!' (any guess as to what we've been working on?)


- Rocky Road ice cream, isn't it just the best?

1 comment:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

What a cutie!! You've got some great pictures!!! Enjoy spring break!!