Saturday, December 18, 2010

Daniel with Santa

Last year when I took Daniel to see Santa at the mall, he told Santa he wanted CANDY. I guess that's what they got in the orphanage, so that's all he knew to ask for. Well, this year it was a different story. We're standing in line and I tell him, 'Daniel, Santa is going to ask you what you want for Christmas. What are you going to tell him?' 'I DON'T KNOW MOM!' I said, 'Well, you'll think of something.' I thought for sure he would tell Santa he wants a remote control helicopter. That's what he has been talking about (and what mom has stashed under the couch). So we get up there and he tells Santa he wants a.........Guitar! WHAT?? Where did that come from? So - mom is headed back out to the store...

Can you believe this big boy? He is getting so grown up!! Compare this to last year's picture with Santa. What a difference a year makes!

1 comment:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Have a great Christmas, Daniel!!!