Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Update - 2015

Hello after a long silence!  I really have no excuse other than - life!  We're busy with soccer and homework and having fun.  I just fell off of the blog train.  But I have had so many people mention to me that they miss the blog that I had to update.  Daniel is doing just great.  He is 11 years old now and in sixth grade.  The transition to middle school was fraught with anxiety (for mom!) but he's doing great and actually got a straight A report card for the first time!!  His big love is soccer and we spend most of our time going to soccer practice and his games, watching soccer on TV, playing soccer apps - he is all soccer, all the time and never tires of it.  I will try to do better about posting updates (maybe even some Christmas photos) but for now, the highlights:

On fall break at Lake Cumberland...


His team won their fall tournament...

 The meatloaf cupcake at a new favorite restaurant...


With his locker at school...


We are one happy family...


No comments: