Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer is here!!!!

I can't believe the school year is over and summer is finally here! I am the mom of a second grader - WOW! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I can't find the cord to download the photos from my camera and what's the fun of posting if there are no photos? Hopefully it will turn up soon. Daniel had a great end to the school year. He got his green belt at karate. We went to Holiday World for the day. We've been busy!

One of the really fun things about the end of the school year is that all of his writing notebooks have been sent home. These are books that he worked in all year. It's been fun to see his progress and see what he writes about, what is special to him. He writes a lot about U of L basketball, treasure hunting with pop, playing and having fun, and check out this gem:








What a sweet boy!

No comments: