Saturday, August 9, 2008

Living Proof Live!

Kelly attended an amazing conference at church this weekend. It was called 'Living Proof Live' with Beth Moore. I didn't really know anything about Beth Moore prior to this weekend. I knew she did Bible Studies, but I hadn't taken any of her studies or heard her speak before. I was BLOWN AWAY!! It was truly a life changing conference for me. She lit a fire under me to encourage me to dig in the Bible and really learn what the Lord has for my life. I am not getting any younger! The days and years are flying by and if I don't seek Him out TODAY, then I am going to miss out on the huge blessings that God has in store for me. Here is a video of the some pictures of the conference. AWESOME!!


Living Proof Live Louisville KY Simulcast from Rich Kalonick on Vimeo.

No comments: